Be part of making decisions for a better local community through Fund My Neighbourhood, an SA Government program in which you can vote for ideas for local projects and improvements. Voting closes at 5pm, Monday 20 November 2017.
Here are just a few examples of proposed projects:
- Indigenous Well-being: Cultural Storytelling through basket weaving – Indigenous Health and Well-being: Cultural Storytelling through Ngarrindjeri basket weaving
- School Community Kitchen Garden – create a kitchen garden to grow produce for local community
- Glynde Volunteer Trishaw Bicycle Service – connecting the aged to community through the joy of cycling
- Trees Glorious Trees – significant tree planting for our children’s future
- Street progressive dinners – a series of progressive street dinners that draw neighbours together