Website refresh pop up ‘brains trust’
Sustainable Communities SA is looking for a small group of volunteers to form a short-term group to help us refresh our website – sustainablecommunitiessa.org.au. We are looking for people who are familiar with the website, as well as those who have not used it before.
The group would meet once or twice over the next 3 months to provide:
- Thoughts on what the purpose of a refreshed Sustainable Communities SA website might include
- Feedback on the current website – what you like about it, and things that could be improved – including functionality, structure, design/style and content
- Input into what you would like to see included
- Feedback on the design and functionality of a new website as it is developed
A website developer will lead the group through the development process.
This is a great chance to be exposed to basic website planning, shape the organisation’s website, and meet others who have an interest in this area.
If you’re interested in finding out more, or would like to help out, please contact Tania Macdonald, Tania.Macdonald@sa.gov.au or call 0407 141 812 by 5pm Friday 20 April 2018.
Online communications roles and tasks
Sustainable Communities SA is also looking for volunteers to help with a range of online communication roles and tasks, including:
- Compiling and distributing a quarterly e-newsletter (using Mail Chimp)
- Updating the website (using WordPress)
- Updating Facebook
Whether you’re interested in just one or all of these tasks, please let us know. You will be supported and gain experience in using online communication tools, hone your editing and writing skills, and build your portfolio with real world examples of your work.
Whether you’re looking to gain experience in communications and/or sustainability, or just want to ‘do your part’, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in finding out more, or would like to help, please contact Rosalie at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 20 April 2018.