People who support the purpose and vision of Sustainable Communities SA are welcome as members. The membership fee is $10 per person or $15 per household per annum.
How to join or renew membership
- Tell us who you are – if you are joining as a new member please download and complete the membership form and return by email or mail
- Pay your membership fee – EFT to Sustainable Communities SA Inc.
BSB 633 000
Account 161 775 267
Please include your name in the transaction details and send a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sustainable Communities SA has a Coordinating Committee that is responsible for the administration of the organisation. We share information through our blog and newsletter containing updates on Sustainable Communities SA activities.
Membership benefits include:
- Possibility of joining a Community Group to receive support from others in your area to reduce your ecological footprint
- Insurance cover when involved in Sustainable Communities SA activities
- Members’ meetings – to learn from each other
- Regular newsletter
To enquire about membership, please contact us.