People who support the objectives of Sustainable Communities SA are welcome as members and will be kept fully informed of our activities and opportunities. The membership fee is $10 per person and $15 per household per annum.
How to join or renew membership
- Tell us who you are – if you are joining as a new member please download and complete the membership form and return by email or mail
- Pay your membership fee –
EFT to Sustainable Communities SA Inc. – People’s Choice Credit Union
BSB 805050 | Account 04338976
Please include your name in the transaction details and send a confirmation email to email@example.com
Sustainable Communities SA has a Coordinating Committee looking after membership, finances and communication. We share information through our blog and newsletter containing updates on Sustainable Communities SA activities.
Membership benefits include:
- Invitation to join a Community Group to receive support from others in your area to reduce your ecological footprint
- Insurance cover when involved in Sustainable Communities SA activities
- Members’ meetings – to learn from each other
- Public meetings – opportunity to learn from specialists. See Events for more information
- Regular newsletter
To enquire about membership, please contact us.